Talent Dynamics is the number one business development pathway that focuses on team dynamics at the core of business development.
Every person has something of value they bring to the team, a strength or a talent. This needs to be harnessed and encouraged to bring value to the team and increase the level of trust. The first crucial step in this journey is to understand what your team members’ talents are.
What is Your Talent?
The Talent Dynamics profile test provides you and your team with this insight.
It looks at what you and your team are good at and suggests ways that you can work together to improve your team dynamics and increase the amount of flow in your group. The profile assesses personality, strengths, productivity, values and behaviour allowing you and your team to focus on your strengths and support each other in areas you aren’t naturally drawn to.
The Talent Dynamics Test will show you where your team’s value lies, how it can be unlocked and how you can share it with others to improve job satisfaction, productivity and most importantly the bottom line.
What is covered in the Talent Dynamics Profile Results :
- Your Talent Dynamics Profile : This shows you the most natural activities you should focus on to stay in flow.
- Role Models Who Share Your Profile : Which famous role models you should study and learn from.
- Your Strengths & Weaknesses : What gets you into your flow. What are distractions and what are opportunities.
- How to Create Value using Your Profile : How to channel your strengths in a way that the world responds favorably to.
- Talent Frequency breakdown : So you can see your balance of energy and understand why you do what you do.
- The Value You Need to Own : How to take even small amounts of value and get it into the hands of many. Roles to increase / destroy trust and flow.